This is a 12 month supply (12 Pack) of Advocate for small dogs 4-10kg (10-20 lbs) flea & heartworm control treatment & medicine. This 12 Pack of Advocate for small dogs 4-10 kg (10-20 lbs) comes in a teal pack.
Types of Dogs That Use This Advocate for Small Dogs Teal 12 Pack
Chinese Crested (large), Havanese (large), Italian Greyhound (large), Silky Terrier (large), Coton de Tulear (large), Bollognese (large), English Toy Spaniel (large), Lowchen, American Hairless Terrier (Miniature), Tibetan Speaniel, Shih Tzu (large), Bichon Frise, Schippeke, Boston Terrier, Dachshund (miniature), Norfolk Terrier, Japanese Spitz, Border Terrier, Mexican Hairless (toy), Norwich Terrier, Australian Terrier, Miniature Poodle (large), cairn Terrier, Lhasa Apso (large), Miniature Schnauzer, Parson Russel Terrier, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Pekingese, Pug, Fox Terrier, Lakeland Terrier, Welsh Terrier, Manchester Terrier, West Highland White Terrier, Bedlington Terrier (small), Shiba Inu (small), Scottish Terrier (small), Dandle Dinmont Terrier (small), Sealyham Terrier (small).
Please Note: These are not all the dog breeds that can use Advocate for dogs 4-10 kgs (11-20 lbs).
What Advocate Does
- Kills fleas: Kills all of the existing fleas on your dog within 12 hours of application and starts killing fleas after 5 minutes of applying the flea drop.
- Stops fleas biting: Advocate works very fast and will stop fleas from biting your dog within 15 minutes.
- Kills flea larvae in near areas: Advocate will kill flea larvae in the dogs surroundings.
- Waterproof flea Treatment: Water resistant on your dog for a full month and after 48 hours of applying Advocate.
- Safe treatment: It is safe to use on puppies over 8 weeks of age and on pregnant and lactating animals.
- Treats intestinal worms: Treats Roundworms, Hookworms and Whipworms.(note: Advocate does not treat Tapeworm).
- Controls ear mites: Advocate controls and treats ear mites.
- Controls lice: Advocate controls and treats lice.
- Prevents Heartworm: Advocate prevents Heartworm in dogs. You must use every month if you plan to use Advocate as your Heartworm preventative. Make sure your pet is heartworm free before starting this treatment.