Revolution for Cats 5-15 lbs (2.6-7.5 kgs) - Blue - 12 Pack + 2 FREE Doses
This is a 12 pack of discount Revolution for cats 5-15 lbs (2.5-7.5 kgs) flea & Heartworm treatment. Revolution in a 12 pack will treat one adult cat for 1 year or 12 months. It will treat one adult cat for adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ear mites, heartworms, hookworms and roundworms for 12 months. This 12 month supply is made up of 2 x 6 packs that come in a blue packet made by Pfizer. This is the most economical and popular way to buy discount Revolution for cats as you get the best deal. You need no prescription to buy discounted Revolution for cats in a 12 pack from us online!
Revolution for Cats 12 Pack Information
- Revolution for Cats 5-15 lbs (2.6-7.5 kgs) contains 12 x 0.75 ml tube.
- This 12 pack will treat one cat for 12 months.
- Revolution in a 12 month supply can be purchased without a rx prescription.
- Revolution can be used on kittens from 6 weeks of age.
- Australian packets are marked as Revolution for Cats 2.6-7.5 kg, in the United States packets are marked as Revolution for Cats 5-15 lbs.
- Kills adult fleas.
- Kills flea eggs.
- Kills flea larvae.
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis.
- Treats & controls ear mites.
- Prevents heartworm disease.
- Treats and Controls intestinal hookworm & roundworm.
- Waterproof for 1 month, 2 hours after application.
- For more information see Revolution for Cats FAQs.
- Weigh your cat so you can match his weight to the Revolution you need.
- Choose how many Revolution applications you need. You can buy Revolution for Cats in Singles Dose (1 month), 3 Packs (3 months), 6 Packs (6 months) and 12 Packs (12 months).
- Simply Click the Add to Cart button when you have choosen the size you wanted.
- Checkout with MasterCard, Visa or American Express Cards with our 100% Safe and Secure Checkout Process.
- Wait for your order to be delivered to your door.
Frequently Asked Questions About Revolution for Cats
To learn more about Revolution for cats visit Revolution for Cats Frequently Asked Questions.