This is a 3.5 oz (100g) Joint Guard Powder for Cats.
Joint Guard is a nutritional supplement for the treatment of joint problems due to arthritic conditions, injury or general wear and tear.
Joint Guard for Cats
- 3.5 oz (100 grams) of powder
- Long-term treatment with Joint Guard may help reduce non-infectious joint inflammation
- Provides essential components required for joint cartilage repair and maintenance
- Is for regular daily administration for a protective effect
- Aids production of normal healthy cartilage matrix and of synovial (joint) fluid
Dosage and Administrations
JOINT GUARD for Cats is given daily with each meal, dosed according to weight. Each scoop contains 625 mg of powder. It can be given to young animals at a low daily maintenance dose for a regular protective effect, or at a higher daily dose for animals experiencing existing cartilage damage. Initial Period: 4 - 6 Weeks
- Under 11 lbs (5 kg) - 2 scoops daily
- 11 - 22 lbs (5 to 10 kg) - 4 scoops daily (2 in the morning & 2 in the evening)
- Use for longer than 30 days in cats as directed by a veterinary surgeon.
* Each scoop contains 0.022 oz (0.625 grams)
- Under 11 lbs (5 kg) - 1 scoop daily
- 11 - 22 lbs (5 to 10 kg) - 2 level scoops daily (1 in the morning & 1 in the evening)
The powder should be sprinkled on or mixed in with the pet's food. A small amount of moist food is preferred. Ensure that the pet eats the entire amount of food.
Each 0.09 oz (2.5 grams) of JOINT GUARD Powder for cats contains: Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500 mg Purified Sodium Chondroitin Sulphate 400 mg Also contains MSM, manganese gluconate, calcium ascorbate (Vit C), zinc, copper, vitamin E One scoop contains 625 mg of powder.