Revolution for Dogs 41-85 lbs (20.1-40 kgs) - Teal - 3 Pack
You are purchasing a 3 month supply of Revolution for dogs 41-85 lbs (20.1-40 kgs) flea & heartworm treatment without a prescription. This 3 pack of Revolution for large dogs comes in a teal packet. Revolution for dogs medicine treats for adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, heartworms, ear mites and sarcoptic mites. Revolution teal contains 2.0 ml in each tube. You can purchase Revolution for dogs 41-85 lbs (20.1-40 kgs) flea & heartworm control online with no prescription or Rx script.
About Revolution for Dogs 41-85 lbs (20.1-40 kgs) 3 Pack
- This 3 pack will treat one dog for 3 months.
- Comes in the teal Revolution packet.
- Revolution for dogs 41-85 lbs (20.1-40 kgs) contains 2.0 mL per tube.
- Revolution contains 120 mg/mL SELAMECTIN.
- Buyl Revolution without a Rx Prescription.
- Store Revolution at 30 C (86 F).
- Can use on puppies from 6 weeks of age.
- Can be used in conjunction with other topical flea & tick treatments, tick collars and intestinal worm treatments.
- Dogs should be tested for heartworm disease before using Revolution.
- Waterproof after 2 hours of application.
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae in the environment.
- Treats, controls and prevents flea infestations.
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis.
- Treats and controls ear mites (Otodectes cynotis).
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
- Revolution is also known as Stronghold.
- For more information see Revolution for Dogs Frequently Asked Questions.
Also Buy Revolution for dogs 41-85 lbs (20.1-40 kgs) Teal In These Sizes:
Dog Breeds that use Revolution for dogs 41-85 lbs (20.1-40 kgs) Teal:
Afgan Hound, Airedale Terrier, Alano Espanol, Alaskan Husky, Alaskan Malamute, American Bull Molosser, American Bulldog, American Coonhound, American Foxhound, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, American White Shepard, Appenzell Mounttain Dog, Australian Bulldog, Australian Labradoodle, Australian Shepard, Australian Stumpy Tail Cattle Dog, Azawakh Hound, Banter Bulldogge, Basset Hound, Bearded Collie, Belgian Groenendeal, Belgian Laekenois, Belgian Malinois, Belgian Tervuren, Bergamasco Sheepdog, Berger De Picard, Black Mouth Cur, Bluetick Coonhound, Bohemian Shepard, Bouvier des Flandres, Boxer, Briard, Bullterrier, Cao de Fila de Sao Miguel , Carolia Dog, Cesky Fousek, Chesapeake BayRetriever, Chinese Chongqing Dog, Chinkook, Chow Chow, Clumber Spaniel, Collie, Cretan Hound, Curly Coasted Retriever, Czechoslovakian Wolfdog, Dakotah Shepherd, Dalmatian, Deutscher Wachtelhund, Doberman Pinscher, Dogue Brazilero, Dorset Olde Tyme Bulldogge, Dutch Shepherd, English Bulldog, English Coonhound, English Foxhound, English Setter, English Sheperd, English Springer Spaniel, Entkebucher Sennenhund, Eurasier, Finnish Hound, French Spaniel, Galgo Espanol, German Longharid Pointer, German Sheeppoddle, German Shepard, German Shorthaired Pointer, German Wirehaired Pointer, Giant Schnauzer, Golden Retriever, Gordon Setter, Greenland Dog, Greyhound, Harrier, Hovawart, Ibizan Hound, Irish Red and White Setter, Irish Setter, Irish Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Karelin Bear Dog, Karst Shepard, Keeshond, Komondor, Kumming Dog, Labrador Husky, Labrador Retriever, Lare munsterlander, Larson Lakeview Bulldogge, Lithuanian Hound, Llewellin Setter, Louisian Catahoula Leopard Dog, Maremma Sheepdog, Mioritic Sheepdog, Mountain Cur, Mountain View Cur, Mucuchies, Native American Indian Dog, New Zealand Huntaway, Norwegian Elkhound, Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Old English Sheepdog, Olde English Bulldogge, Olde Victorian Bulldogge, Otterhound, Perdiguero de Burgos, Pharaoh Hound, Pointer, Porcelaine, Potuguese Water Dog, Redbone Coonhound, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Roman Rottweiler, Rotweiler, Saluki, Samoyed, Sarplaninac, Schnoodle, Shar Pei, Shikoku, Siberian Husky, Sloughi, Slovernsky Cuvac, Spinone Italiano, Stabyhoun, Standard Poodle, Sussex Spaniel, Tamaskan Dog, Thai Ridgeback, Tornjak, Treeing Walker Coonhound, Valley Bulldog, Victorian Bulldog, Vizsla, Weimaraner, Weimardoodle, Welsh Springer Spaniel, Wirehaired Pointing Griffon, Wirehaired Vizsla and other large breed dogs.
More About Revolution for Dogs
You can buy Revolution for dogs online without a prescription from us. Revolution is a flea & heartworm product used by many of pet owners world wide. Revolution will treat your dog for adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ear mites, heartworms, hookworms and roundworms. We makes it easy to buy Revolution for dogs heartworm treatment online without a prescription. Revolution is a easy to apply topical drop that is water resistant for up to a month. Revolution can be used on puppies as young as six weeks of age. It is water resistant 2 hours after applying and remains water resistant for a full month. If you are looking to buy Revolution medicine for dogs at the best price online from us!. For a Revolution for dogs product review or to compare Revolution vs other flea control treatments you can find more information here at Revolution for dogs product review.
How to buy Revolution for dogs online
1. Weigh your dog so you can match his weight to the Revolution you need. 2. Choose how many Revolution applications you need. You can buy Revolution for dogs 41-85 lbs (20.1-40 kgs) in Single Dose (1 month), 3 Packs (3 months), 6 Packs (6 months) and 12 Packs (12 months). 3. Simply click the Add to Cart button when you have choose the Revolution you need. 4. Checkout with PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express Cards with our 100% Safe and Secure Checkout Process. 5. Just wait for your order to be delivered to your door.
To learn more about Revolution for dogs visit Revolution for Dogs Frequently Asked Questions.