Buy Drontal for dogs intestinal worming tablets without a prescription online! Drontal for dogs is a broad-spectrum dewormer tablet designed to control all gastrointestinal worms in dogs. Drontal can be used with puppies from 2 weeks of age. It is recommended that you treat dogs with Drontal every 3 months to prevent intestinal worms.
Drontal for Dogs Worm Control
- Roundworm: (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina)
- Hookworm: (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Ancylostoma ceylanicum, Uncinaria stenocephala)
- Whipworm: (Trichuris vulpis)
- Tapeworm: (Echinococcus granulosus (hydatid tapeworm), Dipylidium caninum (common flea tapeworm), Taenia spp., Taenia ovis, T. posiformis, T. hydatigena)
Does not control heartworm in dogs.
Drontal for dogs comes in 4 different sizes of tablets. There are regular tablets and chewable tablets, which one you use will depend on what your dog prefers. The Drontal tablet types are as follows:
- Small Dogs and Puppies Tablet - One tablet treats 7 lbs (3 kgs) - Contains 15 mg Praziquantel, 14.9 mg Pyrantel and 75 mg Febantel
- Medium Dogs Tablet - One tablet treats 22 lbs (10 kgs) - Contains 50 mg Praziquantel, 49.8 mg Pyrantel and 250 mg Febantel
- Medium Dogs Chewable Tablet - One tablet treats 22lbs (10 kgs) - Contains 50 mg Praziquantel, 49.8 mg Pyrantel and 250 mg Febantel
- Large Dog Chewable Tablet - One tablet treats 77 lbs (35 kgs) - Contains 175 mg Praziquantel, 174.4 mg Pyrantel and 875 mg Febantel
Drontal Dog Treatment recommendations
- Puppies: Treat at 2, 4, 8, 12 weeks; then 4, 5, 6 months of age.
- Adults (over 6 months): Treat every 3 months. Every 6 weeks in Hydatid infested locations. If Whipworm is a problem, retreat every 6-8 weeks.
- Pregnant / Lactating Bitches: Treat prior to mating, 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.