Comfortis for Dogs 60.1-120 lbs (27.1-54 kgs) - 12 Pack - Brown
This is a 12 month supply of Comfortis for canines 60.1-120 lbs (27.1-54 kgs) flea control tablets. This 12 pack of Comfortis comes in a brown packet. This Comfortis flea pill suits large breed dogs in the weight range of 60.1-120 lbs or 27.1-54 kgs. Comfortis brown treats canines for fleas for a full month. This Comfortis flea treatment contains 1620 mg Spinosad per tablet. To buy Comfortis for canines 60.1-120 lbs simply hit the add to cart button and complete your order in our safe & secure checkout. Or for more information about Comfortis for large breed dogs keep reading below. Compare the difference between Comfortis and Panoramis here Comfortis vs Panoramis.
Comfortis for Dogs 60.1-120 lbs (27.1-54 kgs) Flea Control Tablets 12 pack Cost Per Day: .45 cents
Information about Comfortis for Dogs 60.1-120 lbs (27.1-54 kgs 12 Pack
- Comfortis for dogs 60.1-120 lbs (27.1-54 kgs) Contains 1620 mg spinosad per tablet.
- This 12 pack will treat one dog for 12 months.
- Comfortis for dogs 60.1-120 lbs (27.1-54 kgs) comes from a brown Packet.
- You should always give with a meal.
- You should store at 25 C (77 F).
- Can use on puppies from 14 weeks of age.
- Begins to kill fleas within 30 minutes of oral administration and kills 100% of fleas within 4 hours.
- Can be used in conjunction with topical tick treatments or collars as well as with gastrointestinal worm or heartworm treatments.
- If vomiting occurs within an hour of administration, re-dose with another full dose.
- If a dose is missed, administer with good and resume a monthly dosing schedule.
- We do not ship this product to the United States.
- For more information see Comfortis FAQ.
Large Breed Dogs that use Comfortis for Dogs 60.1-120 lbs (27.1-54 kgs) on are:
Afgan Hound, Airedale Terrier, Alano Espanol, Alaskan Husky, Alaskan Malamute, American Bull Molosser, American Bulldog, American Coonhound, American Foxhound, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, American White Shepard, Appenzell Mounttain Dog, Australian Bulldog, Australian Labradoodle, Australian Shepard, Australian Stumpy Tail Cattle Dog, Azawakh Hound, Banter Bulldogge, Basset Hound, Bearded Collie, Belgian Groenendeal, Belgian Laekenois, Belgian Malinois, Belgian Tervuren, Bergamasco Sheepdog, Berger De Picard, Black Mouth Cur, Bluetick Coonhound, Bohemian Shepard, Bouvier des Flandres, Boxer, Briard, Bullterrier, Cao de Fila de Sao Miguel, Carolia Dog, Cesky Fousek, Chesapeake BayRetriever, Chinese Chongqing Dog, Chinkook, Chow Chow, Clumber Spaniel, Collie, Cretan Hound, Curly Coasted Retriever, Czechoslovakian Wolfdog, Dakotah Shepherd, Dalmatian, Deutscher Wachtelhund, Doberman Pinscher, Dogue Brazilero, Dorset Olde Tyme Bulldogge, Dutch Shepherd, English Bulldog, English Coonhound , English Foxhound, English Setter, English Sheperd, English Springer Spaniel, Entkebucher Sennenhund, Eurasier, Finnish Hound, French Spaniel, Galgo Espanol, German Longharid Pointer, German Sheeppoddle, German Shepard, German Shorthaired Pointer, German Wirehaired Pointer, Giant Schnauzer, Golden Retriever, Gordon Setter, Greenland Dog, Greyhound, Harrier, Hovawart, Ibizan Hound, Irish Red and White Setter, Irish Setter, Irish Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Karelin Bear Dog, Karst Shepard, Keeshond, Komondor, Kumming Dog, Labrador Husky, Labrador Retriever, Lare munsterlander, Larson Lakeview Bulldogge, Lithuanian Hound, Llewellin Setter, Louisian Catahoula Leopard Dog, Maremma Sheepdog, Mioritic Sheepdog, Mountain Cur, Mountain View Cur, Mucuchies, Native American Indian Dog, New Zealand Huntaway, Norwegian Elkhound, Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Old English Sheepdog, Olde English Bulldogge, Olde Victorian Bulldogge, Otterhound, Perdiguero de Burgos, Pharaoh Hound, Pointer, Porcelaine, Potuguese Water Dog, Redbone Coonhound, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Roman Rottweiler, Rotweiler, Saluki, Samoyed, Sarplaninac, Schnoodle, Shar Pei, Shikoku, Siberian Husky, Sloughi, Slovernsky Cuvac, Spinone Italiano, Stabyhoun, Standard Poodle, Sussex Spaniel, Tamaskan Dog, Thai Ridgeback, Tornjak, Treeing Walker Coonhound, Valley Bulldog, Victorian Bulldog, Vizsla, Weimaraner, Weimardoodle, Welsh Springer Spaniel, Wirehaired Pointing Griffon, Wirehaired Vizsla. * (note: these are not the only dog breeds you can use Comfortis for Dogs 60.1-120 lbs on)
At Petsofoz.net you can buy Comfortis for dogs flea treatment Online. Comfortis is a flea pill used by many dog owners world wide. Comfortis treats dogs for adult fleas, flea dermatitis and controls flea infestations. We make it easy to buy Comfortis for Dogs online without a prescription. Comfortis is a easy to use chewable tablet that is 100% water resistant for up to a month. Comfortis can be used with puppies at fourteen (14) weeks of age. You should always give with a meal as it is most effective on a full stomach.
* Rapidly Kills Fleas. * For the Treatment, prevention and control of flea infestations. * For control of flea allergy dermatitis. * Monthly oral administration. * Always give with a meal.
1. Weigh your dog so you can match his weight to the Comfortis your dog needs. 2. Choose how many Comfortis tablets you need. You can buy Comfortis for Dogs 60.1-120 lbs (27.1-54 kgs) Tablets in 6 Packs (6 months) and 12 Packs (12 months). 3. Simply Click the Add to Cart button when you have choosen the pack of Comfortis you need. 4. Checkout with PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express Cards with our 100% Safe and Secure Checkout Process. 5. Just wait for your Comfortis medicine to be delivered to your door.
To learn more about Comfortis for dogs visit Comfortis Frequently Asked Questions.