Guardian Gear X-Large Dog Boots
are made of a durable oxford fabric, that is very strong on all kinds of surfaces. Using dog boots is appropriate in many circumstances. If your dog is in need of extra warmth during cold weather, dog boots are a great idea as they keep the cold getting into the dog from its feet when walking in areas such as ice. They can also be used if your dog has hurt his/her foot and needs some extra protection to make getting around easier. Even dogs that just have sensitive feet, these boots will protect from all kinds of abrasive surfaces. Guardian Gear dog boots come in 8 sizes; XXX-Small, XX-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
, XX-Large. These Guardian Gear Dog Boots come in the color blue and pink.
About Guardian Gear X-Large Dog Boots
- X-Large: 4 3/4 inch
- Made of durable oxford fabric
- Keep paws safe from heat, cold, ice, salt, stones, abrasive surfaces
- Breathable, water-repellent fabric and tough non-skid, all-weather sole
- Reflective strip for better visibility
- Stretchy knit cuffs and velcro closures for secure fit
- Comes in 8 other sizes
- Machine washable
- Made by Guardian Gear
How to size Guardian Gear Dog Boots
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface
- Place a blank piece of paper under a front paw and apply gentle pressure to the paw being measured.
- Mark the paper at the top (Included Toenails).
- Use a ruler to measure the length and width of the paw long ways.
- Use the chart sizing chart below to choose the dog shoe size that fits the entire paw - Including toenails and excluding fur.
Guardian Gear Dog Boots Sizes
- XXX-Small: 4cm - 1 1/2"
- XX-Small: 6cm - 2 1/4"
- X-small: 7cm - 2 3/4"
- Small: 8cm - 3 1/4"
- Medium: 9.5cm - 3 3/4"
- Large: 10.5cm - 4 1/4"
- X-Large: 12cm - 4 3/4"
- XX-Large: 14cm - 5 1/2"